To some, ‘Get Lean’ means getting ripped and rock hard like Simon.
To others it might be lose over 50kgs of unwanted weight and change shape completely, like Yvette.
Sometimes it just comes down to a desire to lose those last 5 or so stubborn kgs that would really make you look and feel amazing like Tracee.
For many, like Shar and I, it can simply be a matter of beating back the aging process to keep getting better at the things you love to do.
Shar and I turn 49 yrs old this year, and after nearly three decades of helping people transform we’ve learned that…
• Getting ‘fit’ doesn’t solve health or fat loss problems.
• Nutrition is never about macros, grams of food or calories, it’s really about deep seeded personal beliefs and understanding habits that often have nothing to do with long term success.
• Weight loss often has little to do with ‘more exercise’ and much more to do with the obstacles we put in front of ourselves, the long held perceptions, unrealistic expectations and pressures.
• A wonderful life balance that improves how you look, function and feel doesn’t come in 12 weeks – it comes from an understanding of how to exercise and feed your body throughout your entire lifespan.
Shar and I are hosting an amazing New Workshop next month, we’d love for you to join us
read more here http://mp-body.com/new/lean
Have a Great Week!
- Never a good time
- Oh What a Night! 2018
- Secrets of Highly Sucessful Personal Training
- Fasted cardio blunts fat loss... Especially in women!
- I'm going on Holidays - Help!
- Supplement Focus on Creatine: Who is it for?
- What does Natural mean?
- Protein - how much is too much?
- Do you have a slow metabolism?
- Can you shed fat and build muscle?
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (2)
- June 2018 (2)
- May 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (3)
- November 2017 (3)
- October 2017 (5)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (3)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (2)