FIRE (Focused, Intense Resistance Exercise) the Fountain of Youth for Women!
Rapid Sculpt FIRE workouts are designed for those after fast, efficient and effective body sculpting results along with the functional strength required for a busy, active life.
Beginner to Advanced, the exercises in a Rapid Sculpt FIRE workout can be tailored to suit.
Rapid Sculpt FIRE Workout guidelines:
• Choose only 1-4 exercises
• Work the body functionally
• Sculpt the areas you want to improve body shape.
• Utilize an array of resistance devices as they all provide advantages.
Here is an example, the workout I completed today.
Rapid Sculpt FIRE Workout #2.
• TRX lunge, 3 sets each leg, 15, 12, 10 reps (stop when you break good form)
• Straight-arm Cable Pulldown 3 sets of 12-8 reps (until you can’t keep good form)
• One-arm Swissball DB Presses 3 sets of 10-6 each arm.
The TRX lunge is a great glute-hamstring destroyer that also really targets the hip stabilizers. The key with this exercise is to start slow and focus on range of motion. Notice how deep I go with the back leg, really take your time and get that deep range of motion while keeping your torso upright through each rep.
The Straight-arm Cable pulldown actually has arms slightly bent, but they don't move - the trick is to not turn this exercise into a tricep pushdown. Lock your elbows, and don't move them, this will allow you to focus on lat recruitment for that nice v-shape back.
One-arm Swissball DB presses I love! I do 3 sets of 10-6 each arm. In the video, you can see how hard my core is working to stabilize in this exercise. So not only is it a great unilateral strength developer, it also engages the core like no other pressing exercise. Focus on keeping your hips square and don't let them tilt during the movement. Start light in weight and work your way up slowly.
Look out for my post-workout recipe next week!
Love your Body!